Studiocraft Global Communications Limited and EnergyNewsTM have their own separate identities but in this application we may sometimes use “Studiocraft”, , “we” or “us” when we refer to EnergyNewsTM newsletter, updates, E-books and Subscription services in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular product.
This application may include links to external websites or applications. When you follow such links the external website or application may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the device button to return to this application) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this application (in which case you will be able to return to this application by using the navigation buttons within the frame of this application). Where an external website or application appears within the frame of this application, this is purely for ease of navigation and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external website or application concerned. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, applications, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites or applications are suitable for your purposes. “We” are not responsible for the owners or operators of these applications or websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites or applications and do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website or application to which this application includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
All information or advice provided as part of this application is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. “We” try to ensure that all information provided as part of this application is correct at the time of inclusion on the application but do not guarantee the accuracy of such information. “We” are not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
“We” reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any forum provided. ‘StudioCraft’, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
Should any part of this application offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of ‘Studiocraft’. We accept no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum and you must not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the EnergyNewsTM application. This application is owned and operated by Studiocraft Global Communications Limited (StudioCraft), a company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria with registered number RC 947837… whose office is currently at 46 Libreville Street Wuse 2 Abuja FCT Nigeria.
Visitors of this application are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. Other ‘Studiocraft” applications or websites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around EnergyNewsTM applications and websites please check the terms and conditions of each application and website which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all ‘StudioCraft’ applications and websites.
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way);
- distribute/share the contents of the application or parts thereof via email, Twitter, Facebook, add it into blogs and/or use it in/with other social media or means; and
- broadcast or publish the applications or parts thereof in any form
You may not:
Without our express prior written consent use/amend the applications or parts thereof in such way or form that the original message as expressed by/included in the applications as made available by EnergyNewsTM is altered, whilst indicating or suggesting that this altered message comes from or is supported by EnergyNewsTM.
- This application contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by ‘StudioCraft’ or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this application. This application also contains trademarks, including the mark “EnergyNewsTM” and the EnergyNewsTM logo. All trade marks included on this application belong to Studiocraft or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this application.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this application, please email the Webmaster with details of:
- The URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this application
- The URL(s) of the web page(s) on this application to which you are proposing to link and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
‘StudioCraft’ may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By using this application you are accepting that the current terms and conditions and disclaimer bind you and so you should check these each time you revisit the application.
Changes to/Operation of application
- EnergyNewsTM may change the format and content of this application at any time.
- EnergyNewsTM may suspend the operation of this application for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- EnergyNewsTM reserves the right to terminate access to this application at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this application, please contact the EnergyNewsTM webmaster.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federal republic of Nigeria and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the application whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Nigerian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.